Hi, all welcome to netwhile.com. In this article, I will tell you how to move emails from one Gmail to another. Many times it happens that you have created a new Gmail account, but you also want to have those emails which were in your previous Gmail inbox. So you need to move emails from one Gmail to another.
Move emails of one Gmail to another
Follow these simple steps
1. Login into your Gmail account of which you want to move emails.
2. Now at the right top, you will see a gear icon of setting.
3. Click on the gear icon.
4. A list of sub menus will open. Click on Settings option.
5. Now click on the Accounts and Import tab.
6. You will find an option like import mail and contacts. Click on the same option.
7. On click, a new window will open that will ask you to enter the Gmail account on which you want to move your emails and contacts.
8. Enter the email and click on the continue button.
9. The pop up window will appear that will ask you to continue and login to your another Gmail account.
10. Click on continue button and choose the Gmail account to which you want to move your mails.
11. On choosing your Gmail account it will ask for the permission, simply click on the Allow button.
12. You will get an Authentication successful message and your email move will start in the background.
Now you can either logout or close the browser your moving of email will be happening in background via cloud.
You will also like to read: