Branding videos with watermark help a lot. Learn How to Add watermark brand to youtube videos?
Follow this simple instruction to Add watermark to Youtube videos
- Open the browser you like the most.
- Enter youtube.com in your browser.
- If you do not have a youtube channel? Follow this tutorial on How to create a YouTube channel.
- After you have created a YouTube channel click on CUSTOMISE CHANNEL.
- Click on Video Manager as shown in the image below
- You will land on to the channel page. On the extreme left, you will see menu options.
- Click on Other features menu you will see a list of some sub-menus
- Click More submenus you will find an old classic version of YouTube dashboard.
- On the left menu, click on Channel and you will see a sub-menu option as Branding.
- Click on Branding menu, a page will appear as shown.
- Now click on Add a watermark button.
- A pop-up will appear, click on the Choose File button and choose the watermark you want to add as your brand to the videos.
- Click on Save button and your watermark will start appearing in your videos.
Benefits of Branding or Adding Watermark in Videos
- Once you add a watermark to your YouTube videos it will be difficult for someone to use your videos.
- Branding helps you to prevent privacy and piracy of your videos.
- Adding watermark as a brand in YouTube videos helps you to grow your channel.
- Branding helps you to create your unique identity on YouTube.