Hi guys, welcome to netwhile.com. In this article, we will see how to add an ads.txt file in a WordPress website. When you apply for Adsense you may face a warning like “ Earnings at risk – One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid severe impact on your revenue. “. In order to remove this error, you need to add an ads.txt file in your WordPress.
How To Add Ads.txt File In WordPress
Let us see
Follow these simple steps.
1. Open your wp-admin Dashboard.
2. Now go to plugin then click on Add New plugin.
3. Simply, search for Ads.txt Manager plugin.
4. Install and then Activate the plugin.
5. Now go to Settings and click on Ads.txt.
6. Now add this simple text in the editor that just appear.
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
7. In place of pub-0000000000000000 add your publisher id.
8. Click on the save changes button.
9. If you want to check if your ads.txt file is successfully updated or not?
simply type URL in the browser.
on hitting this URL you will be able to see the text that you just added in ads.txt file.
You can also read: